Thursday, May 10, 2018

More Magnolia Silos



Sharing some more pics from our Silo visit
This is when we were there on friday
As you can see there are no people, at least hardly any
Above is the actual Magnolia store



This is the view from the grass lawn where there are food trucks lined along the backside of the fence.
  There is plenty of tables and areas to sit and eat


These were the bathrooms
So cute inside, should have taken a picture
There is jasmine lined along the wall, and it smells so good!



This is the cutest vintage truck they have for photo ops
(no one there!! we were lucky let me tell you!)


So this is the next day, clear skies and much more people!



I took a bunch of pictures of the inside of the store displays
obviously my fav!  here are a few.....




Such pretty displays, all over



And of course there has to be Chip's corner
Everything a guy needs for his man cave and more!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! I'm a big fan of the show & I remember when they worked on this. I love all the decor in there! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, it was sooo much fun!
      Hey, I messaged you back awhile ago when I did the give away. You were one of the winners! So please email me your address so I can send you your framed art! Thanks love!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..