Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Beautiful British Columbia



This weekend we took a day trip to our friends up north, Canada
It was my daughter's birthday and she wanted to go on an adventure to the Capilano Suspsension Bridge.


my girlies..... 


If you get a chance to go adventure here you should!
It boasts 3 different adventures.  One is the suspension bridge that is 650ft above the river with gorgeous views
In this picture we are just getting on the bridge.
I had many people ask if it was crowded, it was not.  We arrived just as they opened at 11am and were there over 2 hours. 
 When we left I mentioned how quiet it was, maybe we got lucky!


Almost across!
They had all the Christmas lights on still from the holidays which gave the park an extra punch of beauty.


This is the second adventure, the cliff walk.  It is a walk that is suspended from a cliff held up by suspension cables.  It too is above the river along the wall of a massive cliff.  
Not for the faint at heart I tell you! 


Here's part of the cliff walk looking down,
are you still with me or did you faint??!!!


Heading back across the suspension bride



The third adventure is the treehouse suspensions,  you can see them lit up behind this cute little log house in blue.
They are all over, you go from one treehouse to the next, all have suspension that you cross over.  They are 200 ft above the forest.
You honestly don't even notice the height because of the beauty.


The Hubs and I hamming it up!


Such a fun adventure and gorgeous views and weather.
The wait lines at the border were a mere 5 minutes, which made it so easy for a day trip.   Hope you are able to visit beautiful British Columbia sometime.  I am ready to go back!


Stanley Park at sunset....... aaaaaahhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a Canadian fan of your blog. I would recommend for your next Canadian adventure Tofino B.C. It is my daughter's favorite place She is 18 Just recently returned from there as she wanted to go for her Birthday. Thank you for your inspiration Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..