Monday, January 14, 2019

Gold Creek Trail



This weekend we decided to take advantage of our spring like "winter" to head east of the mountains to the cascades to a
favorite spot of ours called Gold Creed Pond.  
Looks more like a lake doesn't it?
And the views did not disappoint!


The day was gorgeous!
While we were hiking we heard a loud rumble, like an onset of a avalanche.  I said it out loud and looked around a out of now where flew by a F-18!!   It was amazing!
Well, he flew past so fast and through the clouds were barely saw him.   We kept hiking and 20 minutes later I could hear him coming back again and boy did we get a treat!
He surprised us by nose diving first down towards the lake and then popping right back up into the clouds.
Truly a special show of it's own!
  I couldn't stop jumping up and down! 


It was such a peaceful day and you just can't beat the beauty right here.


If you get a chance you must go check this spot out.
It's just past Hyak off of I-90 past Snoqualimie


My girl and I all smiles enjoying the sunny weather while being in the snow....... such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..