Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Paper Pumpkin January 2019

                      

The new Paper Pumpkin is here and boy what a cute one it is!
If you are looking for treats for the kiddos classroom, work treats for your co-worker, teacher treats, well this one is for you!
Make sure and watch the video above if you received your kit so you can see how easy it is to put them together.

 

You know me, I always have to put together the 
Paper Pumpkin with my own creative twist.
So above is how I decided to create mine.
The video will show you how do make
them just as the flyer does.


How stinkin cute are these little iguanas!


And the kanga..... so sweet
Have you thought about signing up for 
Paper Pumpkin?  You can sign up to try it for one month
or more.  You decide!
Click HERE to sign up or view info


I used a stampin write marker in basic black
to make the dots around the hearts and circles 
that I placed the animals on.  Super easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..