Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's Appetizer hacks

           

Happy New Year friends!  Bringing you a quick fun video for some easy two ingredient appetizers for your New Year's day.  Are you hanging out watching football?  Cleaning up holiday decor? Well, you most likely have these two ingredients right in your fridge. 
Watch as my daughter and myself show you some super quick yummy appetizer hacks you can whip up in no time!   Enjoy!
My personal fav is the pesto cream cheese dip.....nom nom!

Also sharing with you a collection of my top fav pics I posted to social media this year.  Each represents a different event or adventure for that month......



January- Disney trip


February- mountain adventuring 


March- Snow shoeing 


April-  Grand Canyon 


May- WACO!!


June- Father's Day


July- Paddleboarding 


August - Vashon Island


September - FALL!  


October - Halloween 


November - Girl's retreat 


December - Christmas/Family 

Take a leap of faith and begin this 
wonderous New Year by believing !
Happy 2019 friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..