Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Country Home




Country Home made the cut today!
I used some of our retired vellum called Sheer Perfection
I used two of the striped sheets and overlapped to make them
look like buffalo plaid.


This card is pretty basic.
I stamped the flowers and pot on a oval cut piece of
carstock and used dimensionals to adhere to the card.
To finish it off I tied jute around the fold of the card.


BTW!!!!
Did you know that it's SALE-A-BRATION time
at Stampin Up!?
That means for every $50/$100 spent you get to choose FREE
product!  You can order from the Annual Catalog or the Occasions Catalog.  Check below for the links for the catalogs

SALE-A-BRATION catalog HERE
OCASSIONS catalog HERE
ANNUAL catalog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..