Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Easter Bowl Style


Hello friends!
If you missed my last post it was chalked full of ideas to 
style a Easter "dough bowl" which I don't own.
So you improvise when you don't have something!
I used a basket that I had on hand and filled it up.
See inside of the basket is a very small wood bowl. 


I've added what I have on hand.  Some ceramic eggs, in a wood
bowl, wood beads, a little plant, a moss bunny, some fabric
carrots and the terra cotta bunny pot. 
Look around and see what you have before running out to
by more!  You'd be amazed at what you'll find that you've put away. 


Up close so you can see.
If you are wondering where I might have gotten these cute
ceramic black and white eggs, I found the large and small ones at Homegoods.  The fabric carrots too.  But, I did get them some time ago, but I have seen the fabric carrots there this year. 


I received this cute white ceramic egg vase last year from my dear friend Carol who I met through my blog, who just recently passed.
This egg reminds me of her and brings me happy tears looking at it.
I put some of the little ceramic eggs in it with some paper filling. 


And another peek at the bunny in a bowl I posted weeks back 
in case you missed it.... 
just a few ideas for Easter decor for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..