Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Grown in Kindness



So with this month's Paper Pumpkin kit is this cute
stamp set.  Look at this cute cup with succulent in it!


I created 3 of the 3 x 3' cards and water colored 
the cute mug and succelent with old olive, fig,
to create the colors


There are still kits available if you want to order
one of these kits or the stamp sets.

View Paper Pumpkins kits HERE

My Husband and I were able to take a trip together
(alone for the first time!) this past week to Maui!
Here are a few pictures from our adventures....


Here is Iao Valley, 
above is the Iao Needle 
so spectacular in color!


This is looking down into the Valley 


Beach time!
One of the many virgin Pina Colada's I drank
So good!


Sunset at the beautiful Napili beach



Truly grateful for the time away and spent with my man,
me dreaming of when we can return.
Maui, you have my heart.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..