Thursday, March 7, 2019

Creative Class



Well,  I'd say that being away on vaca has put me waaaaay
behind! This is a late morning post, but here I am.
Here are a few diy projects we will be making at tomorrow's 
creative class.


I printed out these adorable boots stuffed with flowers
to make this wall art.
Did you know you can find soooo many free printable
images on pinterest?  That is where I found this beauty.



To make this wall art all you need it to go to your local
hardware store and buy wood shims.  
The pricing is insanely cheap!
42 shims for $4.99, you need 4 for each picture so you see how many you can get out of a mere $5 bucks!
I usually cut mine down to size using my cutter.
Then purchase some jute to hang it from .
I use a hot glue gun to put it all together. 
Super easy.


I bought these 4" wood rounds at the craft store.
To make these you use a black sharpie to write whatever
word that matters to YOU! 
I used a much smaller tip black pen to draw the three circles around the outside of the lettering. 
Certainly doesn't have to be straight or perfect in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..