Saturday, March 23, 2019

Door Redo




I've been loving all our unusually warm weather here this last week, it's enabled me to get some of the outdoor
projects done here at our new house.  


When we lived at our old house we had double red doors, then black doors, then robin's egg blue.
So when we moved here I decided with the exterior color of the house the black would be a great choice.  


I ended up choosing Sherwin Williams color Tricorn Black
Turned out to be such a great choice. 
I'm loving the change and refresh.


It's our last weekend tying up everything at our old house 
before the new family moves in.  
All the feels, the house is empty, echoes and is ready for new memories to be made.  Sniff, sniff.....
time for new adventures and memories.......
Have a lovely weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..