Friday, March 15, 2019

Moving On



Well the day finally is here.....
our home we have lived in for years sold.
It's a bittersweet new season but we are soooo
excited!   We didn't move far and truly had no plans of 
moving!  It was just one of those things that "just happened"


I created these cards to give to my tireless realtors that
have worked so hard in getting our home sold.
We listed it right before Christmas, not the best time.
But after four months it is sold!
So here we go!


We also were busy celebrating my girl's 18th birthday this 
week.  Such a fun time! 


We've always but up signs and little decorations since they were little celebrating their day by making sure they feel the love.
Here are a few things I did ......


It was a fun full day celebrating Shae, it's hard
to beleve she's 18! 
Let the fun begin!


18's lookin good!


Because I have a family of math nerds this sign was so fitting
for her.   
Here's to a happy-joy filled weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..