Thursday, October 3, 2019

Diy Christmas signs


Something I love to do is hacks from the Dollar Tree.
Above is a frame I found that has that little clip 
in the center.  
But as you can see it is for a Father's day
frame.
No worries!  time to alter is to a Christmas picture!


And...... here it is!
Something I love about Pinterest are the free printables
you can find on there for any holiday.
The one I found here gave you 4-6 you could print out.



I started by measuring the inside of the frame so that
I could cut some scrapbook paper to cover the
father's day image.  I chose this black and white
buffalo plaid.  Who doesn't love buffalo plaid!
Once it was covered I took the image I printed out
and decided what color card stock I wanted to back
it with.  I ended up with just using real red. 
Nice and simple.


Here is also another frame that I found that had a saying in the
middle of it.  I just covered it up with the cute christmas truck.


I mean how cute are these for a mere dollar! 
It's fun to walk through the store and see what you
can alter for a dollar. 
These would be great gifts to make for friends or
co-workers or for a class.


There are a few designs you can pick from to print out..
Here is the link so you can make some of these.

Click Here for the free truck printables


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..