Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Winter Woods: October 2019

                     

                      Come check out the new October paper pumpkin
                                               Winter Woods
                Watch the video above if you received your kit in the
mail and want follow along with how to put your cards together.


Here are some of the pieces of the kit.
Look at the beautiful tree cards, and the 
birch tree overlays.


As always, I shook things up a bit starting off with
the trees card.  I will post what I did with it next, but
first I will show you what I did with the very detailed
birch wood overlays.


These white overlays are already cut and ready for 
you to layer over any cardstock.
I used some retired faux wood paper.
I punched out a 1 3/4" circle for a winter moon. 
The paper comes all glittery, but I decided to add
just a little bit more on the moon and the edge of the snow.


I ended up backing the faux wood paper on top
of Baja Breeze cardstock to finish the card off.
Did you get this month's kit?
If you are interested in Paper pumpkin 
you can sign up for one month or more...
you pick!
Head HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..