Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Autumn Leaf Festival



Leavenworth is a cute little barvarian village east of Seattle.
Everything, I mean everything is decorated barvarian,  yes,
 even the Starbucks!
It was the kickoff of the Autumn leaf festival this weekend.
The celebration of the changing of colors of fall which included dancing, a parade, shopping and of course a pint of brew and a brat!


Over night we got an very unexpected dusting of snow, something we don't typically see this early in the season let alone in september. 
 Winter is coming.....


Being the visual and creative that I am, I couldn't get enough of these pretty fall leaves they painted all over the streets.


Of course we had to stop at the Rocky Mountain candy store
for a pic with the over sized bear.
This is my girlfriend Terri and my goddaughter Brittanie.


We ended up walking down by the river and as I approached 
this lookout there was this adorable couple standing there holding hands, it was the sweetest thing.  I shot them and then shared with them the photo.  They were overjoyed that I had caught this moment of them.  I love these kind of moments!


Our turn for pics.....


Do we look cold?  it WAS cold!


Just a few more shots
the colors were gorgeous!
Hello Autumn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..