Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Cozy Christmas


Well, I did it.
I made and posted my first (gasp!)
Christmas card.
Things are getting cozy over here with the feels
of fall and this card just came to me.




It's a basic card folded in half and embossed with
the brick embossing folder.  I cut out the center for the
fireplace.
For the ledge of the fireplace I cut a piece of kraft cardstock
and using the woodgrain embossing folder embossed the wood
on the cardstock and then used the crumb cake ink to shade it.


You can use any wreath stamp to create the greenery
and choose any saying for inside of the fireplace. 
I'm truly getting excited for the holidays admist 
all the crazy going on. 
Nice to have them to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..