Sunday, September 27, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays


Are you ready for round two of the Gnome for
the holidays?
I decided to mask the gnomes and stack them to make this cute new
slimline card.  They are a fun new size as they fit perfectly in a legal
sized envelope.
When cutting the card it measures at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I love this size to send out as a nice change to the smaller type cards.


I used both the blender pen and aqua painter to
watercolor in each of the gnomes.  


Once I got them all painted in I used the aqua painter and some
basic gray ink and shaded around all three of the gnomes
going all the way around them. 
Makes them pop!


With the envelope being so much longer
it makes it fun to decorate the envelope
before you address it.

Are you liking the new Gnome set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..