Sunday, September 13, 2020

Plastic Pumpkin redo




Hello fall and friends!
Coming to you with another fun and quick fall diy project.
I picked up these plastic pumpkin pails at Walmart
all of a $1.  They come in all different colors, but
it really doesn't matter what color you pick up since
you will be painting it. 


Start off my priming your pumpkin,
I used rustoleum primer.


I painted the pumpkin with one coat of orange acrylic paint. 
You can see the green slightly showing through, it looks great
underneath the orange. 


You can paint the eyes in with any dark color
you want,  I used raw umber. 



Here are two different ways for you to paint them.


Once your pumpkins are completely dried make sure and 
use a clear coat spray to seal the paint. 
I put some cute little mums in the pumpkins to set outside
Have fun trying these little gems!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..