Friday, January 22, 2021

Sending Hearts

                      

How can Valentine's day be this close?  Seems like we just were
celebrating Christmas!  Take a peek at the video above to see this
month's Paper Pumpkin.   As you know I love to change things up 
a bit.   One thing I love to do is use past Paper pumpkin stamp sets
to incorporate with the new.                            


You probably saw in the video that this
card looked just a little different.
I used the envelope with the hearts 
stamp from last year's paper pumpkin.
To make it pop out of the mailbox
I used an exacto knife to make an opening
to insert the envelope in. 


I added a little gold glitter to the hearts to 
jazz it up a bit. 
The fun thing about Paper Pumpkin is everything comes
in the kit to create everything you need to make
these cards that come in the kit.
Everything is pre made and stamped and cut out for you,
you just assemble, or in my case change things up!
If you are interested in receiving Paper Pumpkin monthly
you can click on the link 

If you are looking for something creative and fun to do
(and easy I might say!)
This is the craft for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..