Thursday, January 28, 2021

Love


Love is in the air!
This heart wreath is made with a heart mask,
I'll show you this technique fuller down. 


The pink plastic hearts were in this month's 
Paper Pumpkin
I used three different color green inks to create
the wreath by stamping the lightest to the darkest


I cut a heart from white paper,
laid it on top of the cardstock you are going to
stamp on, stamp each color starting with the
lightest to darkest. 


Look at this photo below,
you can see how I stamped around the heart in the
first green color.... super easy. 





I used white cardstock for the background
and added the green and pink cardstock to
match the pink hearts. 
Stamp the LOVE in the center and there you go!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..