Monday, January 4, 2021

Shop Items


So thankful for all of YOU!
All the support of my little shop and your interest in my towels and mini coffee cups.  I cannot thank you all enough for you support and love of my little fun creative spot.
2340 West Newton has brought me so much joy and fun in just being able to do something I love, being able to create and share.


With it being a new year,  it'a always good to take
a look at where you are decide if you want to add to
take away, refine, reflect.  All those good words,
and in doing so, I am wondering what you might
like to see me add to the shop.
Maybe kits? where you can purchase them and make some
of the things I show you yourself?
I am curious!
Drop me a comment below, I would love to hear from you!
I want to know what you would like to come visit me for.


Just sharing a few of the photos of my towels.
I will be spending some time this month hopefully
taking new photos and updating some looks.
I seriously LOVE the new year, it's like a fresh clean
slate, a start over. 
I don't every set new years resolutions, but if you have been with me 
on here for sometime, you know that I encourage myself and you to set of a goal of trying three new things every year.  It can be ANYTHING!
Maybe a different genre of books, trying some new and positive that you add to your life, a new hobby or even trying a balloon ride!
The skys the limits friends and it's your call!
Happy New Year to you!
Much love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..