Friday, January 15, 2021

Beary Comforting Valentines


Welcome back for some more of the Paper Pumpkin
Beary comforting alternative ideas.
See the little envelopes above?
They are in the kit for the gingerbread houses, but
I decided that they would be of great use
for a Valentine treat holder. 


Using the envelopes and the bear in the stamp set,
I stamped the bear directly onto the envelope
in Espresso ink.
Taking an exacto knife I cute away one of the hands 
of the bear so that I could attach the heart so that it looks 
like he's holding it.
The heart can be punched out of a heart punch of using the heart framelits and the big shot. 
I stamped "love ya" which also comes in the set and covered
the heart in dazzling diamonds to complete it. 


I used pink chalk to give his cheeks some color
and filled the envelope with the conversation hearts.


Take a hand held hole punch to punch the
holes in the top to close off the envelope
and add the twine. 



All done!
So cute to gift to any age!
Come on, who doesn't want to be your
Valentine!
You could also fill them with chocolate
hearts or M & M's, any type of treat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..