Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Valentine Bombs


I am sharing these AH-MAZING! bath bombs today,
This is a company I found on Instagram called
"Life around 2angels"
I purchased the 12 pack of bombs with all different 
scents in them.  The whole box was $26!
You will love them!
So I thought it would be fun for Valentine's day
to wrap them up for friends....
Here goes.....


Starting with the bombs, some black tissue paper
silver twine and gold washi tape we are going to wrap 
these bombs up!


Starting with the bomb, set it on top of the tissue and
twist it closed at the top.


Cut your silver twine about 3"and starting at the top
of the bomb where you twisted it, using the washi
tape start to tape and twist the washi tape around the twine
to create the "fuse" at the top of the bomb. 
Twist it a few time to create the stem and fuse.


I cut out a pink tag and stamped
Happy Valentine's day on it and hand
wrote "you're the bomb"
and added the gold heart sticker.



Here's a close up of the "fuse" so you can
see a bit better how I twisted it.
Didn't it turn out cute?
Ya'll are the bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..