Saturday, March 6, 2021

World of Good


Are you getting tired of seeing all the amazing
things you can do with the World of Good
suite kit?


If you want to take a look at the kit again
it's right  HERE  take a peek at all the different
products for this suite. 
The kit I keep showing you is towards the bottom
of the page, the Memories kit. 


Take a look at these ones, 
I love the color combo of the olive and black and white.
When you are using the memories and more card pack think out side
of the box and think about cutting the images out
to make for pieces that pop off of the card.
This kit has so many pieces with adventurous and travel patterns
and brass accents. 


I've shared with you many times that I try and use what I 
have on hand and use up what I have!
Most of what you see on these cards is in the kit
with the exception to a few brads I used. 


Alright now,  dream big and go create a whole
bunch of cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..