Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Easter Decor


Good morning!
Sharing with you today my little bunny Easter bowl.
I picked up this super versatile ivory bowl at Target by 
Threshold.  There is also another one they sell by Shea McGee
which is great, but a bit chunkier in design.  Both great,
I just liked the simplicity of this one better.  Price point is the same too.


This is the bowl, I linked it below for you


Bowl link here  - Target 


I found both the fabric carrots and 
the glass eggs at TJ Maxx.  Home Goods has them as well
and both stores have neutral colors or different colored carrots and eggs.  I tend to lean towards the neutral ones.
The moss rabbit is also from Home Goods, I have seen them
at TJ Maxx as well and almost every other store that sells Easter decor has them,  they are easy to find.


I ended up buying two boxes of the glass eggs in two sizes,
I thought they were so cute I just couldn't not get them both.


The wood bead strand is from my shop which you can find 



To build on your bowl, set your rabbit in the center of the bowl.
Remember what I always share,  use what you have on hand!
If you want to just buy the bowl and add what you have on hand, do it!
Look around in your Easter decor and see if you can use
what's been put away.  Sometimes we don't remember year to year
what we have cause it's been tucked away for a year out of sight!

Anyway,  back to the bowl,
put your piece you want to showcase in the center,
add the carrots in the back, then lay your wood bead strand across
the front and start building with your eggs. 
The fun thing about doing this is if you first don't like what your are building on, then take it away and start again!
Also, something to think about if you use what you have, 
how cute would those traditional plastic eggs look in the bowl too!
See!  use what you have!

I may for my next post do a use what I have on hand
bowl!  Stay tuned......


Here's an "arterial" view of the bowl.
You can see a bit better the different sized eggs I used.
The raffia came in the box with the eggs so I just added it. 

I hope you try and do a Easter bowl!
If you do,  I LOVE when you send me your pics!!!
Please do!
Remember,  it's national craft month!  get crackin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..