Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hello


Well, Hello.....
Just a little bunny to brighten your day.
Super simple to make this one.
The clouds were made by using the great
little set of templates that came in this month's 
Paper Pumpkin kit.  It came with 5 templates 
that you can use with ink and sponge daubers
to create a light background. 


I stamped the grass first and shaded in Olive green, 
separately I stamped the bunny on white paper and
cut it out and popped it up in front of the grass.  
I found a little pom pom in with my accessories
and glued it on it's bum.  
The pom pom has a small amount of silver on it. 


You can see it in this pic.
I thought this would be a cute Easter card to send out. 
Anyone else sending out Easter cards this year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..