Friday, May 28, 2021

Charcuterie Letters


Hello!
I meant to share this a week or so ago but completely forgot!
These were made up for the bridal shower I held here a few weeks back.
These are 12" paper mache' letters, they are about 4" deep.


Start with an exacto knife and cut around the letters,
once you've cut around them the tops come right
off and you will find filling inside that you will remove
and throw away.  Using either the exacto knife or scissors
cut away any loose paper or areas that look jagged.


They look like this once all cut away.....


Now comes the fun part!
Fill your letters, I've used three different kinds of crackers,
cheeses, nuts and meats.   For an added little touch I laid
fresh Rosemary and little pink flowers throughout the letters. 



You could make these for any occasion.
Wouldn't they be cute filled with all kinds of fruit,
or all different candies?  The skies the limit!
I ordered my letters online at Michael's 
I know Hobby Lobby has them as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..