Saturday, May 22, 2021

Timeless Tropical


Happy weekend!
This has to be my fav new stamp set in our new catalog.
I can't wait to play with it a bit more, but for mean time
here is a quick card you can make by folding your  card
in half and using black ink stamp the plumeria flower down
the side of the card. 
Using your scissors but away the flower.


Here is the Timeless Tropical Stamp set




The ink colors I used were Pear Pizzazz
and Calypso Coral.
I water colored the colors in with the Aqua Painter.
I seriously am in LOVE with this set,
so stay tuned for a post overload!



I had to share the sunset the other night,
this is with no filter.....
Lavender and purple sky, it was so gorgeous!
I have never seen the sky this color before,
it was such a treat~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..