Sunday, May 30, 2021

Diy wall hangings


How cute are these potholders I found at the 
Dollar Tree!
They come in packs of two, both are equally cute!
Take a look below to see what I did with them.


For a full video on how to make these you can head
over to my instagram page to watch it otherwise I will
show you a short version below to follow. 


To start get yourself a potholder
some wood beads,
fiberfill, some ribbon trim
and a glue gun. 
This is a no-sew project.


I started by stringing onto jute 14 wood beads tying
each end with a knot.   Set it aside for later.


Now using an exacto knife, turn over
the potholder and cut a 2" line right along 
the seam lightly so not to cut into the other side. 


It will look like this, take your fingers and separate
the sides so that you will be able to fill the potholder
with the fiberfill 


Add your fiberfill by not over stuffing the potholder, 
if you over stuff it you won't be able to see the writing as
well. 
Take your scissors and cut the top look off.
Now go back to the strung beads and on the back side of the
potholder hot glue the ends to the trim at the top. 
Using whatever ribbon trim you chose add it to the bottom
to finish off the wall hanging. 


That's it!  No sew and super easy!
Again,  if you need a step by step video you can click on 
my Instagram page on the home page of my blog to follow
along on how to make it. 
I will be posting it to my stories for you to view. 
Enjoy! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..