Friday, May 14, 2021

Wood Bead Garlands


Let's talk wood bead garlands!
I haven't shared these gems for sometime,
and wanted you to see how they look styled differently
in your home.  You can have any style of home and these
beauties will compliment it.


I have quite a few different sizes of beads in my shop
whether you want to scatter them in your decor
or hang them around vases or jars or handles,
there's many sizes to pick from as well as choose
your own custom color!
You pick the color and I will create them for you!


In this traditional living room you can see them
sitting on top of a book on the coffee table. 


Here the smaller strand is hanging off the this adorable
teapot.....


This on is just scattered on the shelf.


Look how this one is styled...... love this look!


And this last one is draped over a basket.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on how you can
add some texture with these wood beads to your decor.
I hope you find one that fits what you want to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..