Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Baby Shower


Happy tuesday friends!
I haven't been to a baby shower in I don't know when!
But there is one coming up and I couldn't wait to get out this
stamp to create these life like stamped baby faces as Thank you cards.


I have had this stamp for sooooo many years.  
It was one of the first ones I ever bought at a place
at a local mall here in Washington called "Impress"
I always loved going there as they had the coolest,
cutting edge stamps and accessories. This being one of them.
It's a photograph stamp and it certainly looks so realistic.
Most of the Mama's that I gift the cards to and send them 
out say that the receivers think it's a photo of their new
baby!


So sticking with the color theme that the Mama to be 
likes, I used a powder blue and a rustic brown to make
these super minimalist cards. 


Just stamped "thank you" at the bottom and
called it good. 


I packaged them up and made up a basket to gift to her.
I will add the photo later today as I forgot to take a photo of
it while it was still light out.  


(UPDATE:  Here's the boxed basket gift filled with goodies!)


That little face!   gaaaahhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..