Sunday, February 13, 2022

Bathroom Remodels



Hi friends!
Today I am sharing our much delayed (2 yrs) bathroom 
remodel.  I have never hired anyone for a remodel of any kind so this was a learning curve for me.  As you can see above the photo our existing guest bathroom.  Dark, space not utilized well, over all needed a much needed lightened makeover. 




The bathroom vanity was a small sized vanity for this space. (36") so in my quest to make the room appear larger and lighter in color I chose a 48" vanity. 


This is the existing shower stall with the limestone look of the 90's



And here is the remodel!
Loving the colors and lightened space, what a difference!


For the shower I chose the beautifully veined brown and gray Mythique Marble Calacatta Venecia, has great warm tones to it and
with the mix of gray and brown can be paired with either tonal families. 


This is the inside, difficult to see the two tones,
but it's a gorgeous color. 






Circling back around to the flooring which is called
"Grace" Elegant Titanium a porcelain tile for the flooring. 
Resembles a faux concrete look.  The floor too has brown light veining through it which adds more warmth. 
You can see the new mirror, I chose the backlight 32" round, really
adds a lot more space to the vanity area. 
The walls are painted Sherwin Williams "Worldly Gray" 



We also decided to remodel the upstairs bathroom,
this is the before.... 


We mirrored the upstairs bathroom to look the same as the downstairs with just a few differences.  It's been a lot of fun to redo both these spaces.  I am so pleased with the updates and the transformation of both bathrooms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..