Sunday, February 27, 2022

Bunny Bums are back!


Bunny Bums are back!
A little different than ones I've posted before but glitzy
and sparkly.
I started with just one 4" circle that I folded in half.
Using a cello bag and some double sided tape,
I folded the circle in half and added the tape to the sides
of the half circle.  Use any sparkly sequins you have and put 
a pinch in the center.   To cover the sequins I used a cello bag that 
I cut into a square so that it would fit over the half circle.
Set the cello bag on top and push down the sides.  Using a pair of decorative scissors cut around the half circle to finish it off.  


The tail is a medium sized white pom pom hot glued down.
The feet are made with a medium sized oval punch and the
pink pads are with hand held circle punches.  


I'll share with you this coming week how you can attach these
to treats or make a card out of them.  
"hopping right along" over here!


Have a great weekend friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..