Friday, February 4, 2022

Moody vibes



Happy friday!
Changing things up and warming things up making my space a bit more "moody"  This past month of January has been so long and gloomy here and now that we've moved into February it too has been a slow start.


Instead of spending more money to change things up I like to look around the house to either move things around or change them up.
I made those yarn hearts last february and decided to pull them out and add them to this low profile wood bowl adding beads from my shop. 
The book was on a shelf, so I moved it over as well to add a little height. 


The vase with olive colored eucalyptus greens were on my fireplace hearth and needed a new place.  I also add the framed picture. 


These wooden candlesticks were given to me for Christmas 
from my daughter.  With some searching I found these very realistic
wax battery operated tapers. 
They are lit in the photo, I love the glow they put off.  The take one AAA battery and last for hours. 
Here is the link for them....

Have a great weekend all!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..