Thursday, September 8, 2022

Speaking of dahlia's.....


Happy thursday!
Today I wanted to share with you the new dahlia bulbs
I planted in May.
The colors couldn't be more spectaclar!


This happens to be my very favorite,
The top one of Mrtyle's Brandy and the bottom dark wine is 
Karma Chocolate the only dahlia that has a
scent which by the way is CHOCOLATE!


Full vase of Mrytle's Brandy mixed with a pom pom red. 
Such rich colors for fall. 
Do you like dahlia's too?
How many bulbs do you have planted? 





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your Dahlias!! So stunning, I don’t know if they would grow in Texas, but Wow! They’re amazing, thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures, and love the witch hat card too. Fellow demo in central, Tx.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..