Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Dahlia Cake


I just had to share this most amazing dahlia cake my neighbor Carol made for her sweet granddaughter Hailey who was turning 7 a couple of weeks ago.   She made the most delish homemade cake and used the most beautiful dahlias from her garden to decorate the cake.
She let Hailey picked out all of the flowers to decorate it. 


Once it was complete Hailey called me to come over to see their creation and share a piece with me!
It was so good and beyond a masterpiece!


Can you tell she likes pink?
They gave us quite a huge piece of cake to take home so I took a few of the dahlias off the cake and made a cute little bud vase with them.
What a way to make her 7th birthday so magical!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..