Monday, September 19, 2022

BOO to you!


Happy monday!
Have you noticed the ghost trend everywhere for the Halloween?
They are in all the stores on social platforms and they are just sooo cute!
I was going through my pile of Halloween paper and found this gem
with all the little ghosties on it and thought I make some cute cards
with it. 


I ended up hand drawing the large ghost onto
white paper and hand drawing his eyes.
Take a look at what you have and see if you have anything that you 
could make this card with.
The ghost you can cut out yourself, just find some
background paper you like. 


The funny thing is,  
when I finished this card and went out to the mailbox later
in the day my new Paper Pumpkin had arrived.
Upon opening it, it is Ghost themed!
So stayed tuned to see what the kit looks like in the next few days!
Muuuuuwaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..