Saturday, September 10, 2022

Dollar Tree finds.....


You know how I love a good Dollar Tree find!
Friday while I was out I found these two lovelies.
When at the Dollar Tree it can be hit or miss and the quality
of things run the same.  These two picks of mine are 
definitely a HIT!  


Besides the towel being super cute, 
it runs more on the side or microfiber material 
which is great for the kitchen.


Here it is up close......
The netted wired pumpkin is a whole nother
level of adorable!
Cute and really nice quality,
wired pumpkin with orange mesh around it and black
netting for the leaves,  ANNDDDD...
it lights up!


In the very first picture you can see it not lit up,
the next three it is lit up.  
The pumpkin comes in two other colors as well;
purple and black.
So so cute!!

If you don't have them at your local Dollar Tree or don't have a Dollar tree here is the link to order them. 
They do have to be ordered online in units of 24, 
sometimes when I order the boxed units I check with other friends to see if they'd like to split the box.  Of course each one is $1.25,
unless you need all 24, which some people do then I suggest splitting.
When I order a box I am using them as table gifts for my classes or my weekend craft getaways I always have swag bags that I fill and put these items in. 
Here is the link HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..