Friday, September 30, 2022

Halloween boxes



So excited for Halloween to be here.
I had so many of these empty little boxes left from 
this month's Paper Pumpkin and decided to give them
a Julie twist.


These are the boxes,  they came in orange, black and white
and you just had to fold and assemble them.
They do not have tops, but have a cover to wrap around them.
Instead of using the covers that came with them I went into my
retired Halloween stash of dsp to find any that might fit.
I cut the belly wrap 3" x 8" and wrapped it around the boxes. 





Here is the first one.  
The dsp is retired, can't rememer the name of it.
Both the stamps are from this month's Paper Pumpkin




This second one's dsp is also retired.
The stamp is from this month's Paper Pumpkin,
I used a bat punch to punch out two bats. 



This dsp too is retired.  
I just looked through all my paper to see what I have
that I could use.
The witch punch is current and available in the mini
catalog.


You can fill these up with all kinds of different goodies to
gift away.  Aren't they cute?
I have more to share as I couldn't stop making them!
Stay tuned! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..