Friday, February 24, 2023

Sunshine & Smiles: February 2023 Paper Pumpkin

                      


The new Stampin' Up! paper pumpkin is here this month and it is so adorable~   Take a look at the video to see how easy it is to put these kits together.   As I always say,  you get everything you need to put your cards or projects together, even the stamps and ink. 

Here are a few of the cards I made from the kit.  One of the things I like to do with my kits are donate the cards to the Ronald McDonald house in Seattle.   The families are always looking for our homemade cards for them to use.  Before Covid for years I would get to go monthly to do creative nights with the kids while the Mom's took a break, but since then it hasn't been reinstated due to obvious reasons.
We certainly had to be very careful not to visit the house back then with a common cold, now it's evern more important to keep the kids healthly that are battling cancer.   So, I take a drop off cards for them instead.  Hopefully one day we will get to go back and create with them.    Here are some of the cards.....


Three different cute designs






I know I always say it, but if you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin,
give it a whirl! You can sign up for one month or as many as you like, 
you can also cancel at anytime.
Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..