Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Valentine favors


Happy wednesday,
When I am out shopping I always keep my eye out for the seasonal sales and see what I can pick up that I can use for other holidays.
Think outside of the box....
The little box of trucks above were found at Hobby Lobby
3 for $1.20.  The were sold as holiday ornaments and are actually quite
heavy.  They are just little white resin trucks with a tree in the flatbed. 




Here the are up close.... so cute. 


I picked up at Michael's some of the 3D fabric paint
to paint some puffy red hearts on the hood of the truck for me to gift  to my women's group as a favor on the tables. 


I just added a puffy heart that I free handed with the bottle of paint.
All done and beyond easy!  
Always check the clearance section and see what they have that you can alter for upcoming holiday favors or gifts.


Super cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..