Saturday, February 18, 2023

Looks like spring!


Well,  I don't know about where you are, but here,
it is beyond freeeeezing still!
What a better way to kick start the thought of spring but to make a spring card. 


I found these at the Dollar Tree, there
are 12 of these cute wooden bunnies in the bag. 
I am just getting started using them to see what else I can make 
using them. 



I can truly say that is certianly does NOT look like spring here in the PNW.  We have record lows comin up this week and I believe it will be in the teens in the evenings.
But, life marches on and so does the thought of spring.
I have used the designers series paper called "Country floral lane"
which can be found in the mini catalog and available until
the end of April.  


I used both sides of the paper for the front of the card then cut some white cardstock and tore the side and stamped the greeting below.
How do you like these adorable wooden bunnies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..