Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Valentine Charcuterie boards


Happy hump day!
I'm hosting a Galentine's luncheon on monday and have been searching for ideas for a charcuterie board. 
Since I was looking through pinterest for ideas I thought I would share with you some of the ones I thought were cute, clever and easy.


My theme monday is light pink and creme modern boho style. 
I like the idea of this board above. 
 Oh, I am doing a dessert board by the way. 


Here's another cute one too.  
Remember, when you put together your boards, they certainly
do not have to be as big as the ones you see. 
I am hosting 8 of us, so my board will be scaled down. 
You can see alot of the things in these pictures can be picked up at any of your grocery stores. 


Something else I have noticed this Valentine's is
vintage is back! Whether it's the vintage decor
or cards or even vintage glasses or tableware.
It's huge!  Raid your Grandma's cupboards ladies!


I have seen these vintage mini chocolate bars 
at HomeGoods, they come in a long pack of 8.


This one looks super easy and doable. 
Great idea for a classroom too. 


This reminds me of the first one, I must be drawn to
it due to it being pink.... 
Let me know if you do a Valentine charcuterie board and send a pic if you do.  I will be sharing mine come monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..