Monday, February 20, 2023

Bunny Tags


Happy Monday!
I am back with some more of the little wooden bunnies I purchased at the Dollar Tree.  You get 12 of these cuties in a bag.
I've been finding fun ways to use them. 
Today I am showing you some very quick and easy Easter tags
to add to gifts, easter baskets, bottles of wine, etc. 


I cut white cardstock 2 x 4" and used a tag punch to do this.
You do not need a punch tag, you can easily cut these out yourself. 


Find any greeting you would like to use, I chose the Happy Easter and Love you ones.  It can be "for you" or whatever ones you have on hand to use. 
Now stamp the greeting, glue down your bunny with hot glue and add any color or pattern of ribbon
Super easy!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..