Thursday, September 28, 2023

Bats Galore!




Happy thursday!
I was up in our sweet town of Snohomish and came across one of the shops called Edit where they had decorated the entire outside wall with bats, these ones were the plastic ones to withstand the weather. 
They create such a huge impact don't they? 

So I thought it would be fun to share a few ideas for you to be inspired by to add some bats around your home whether that is inside or out.
You can purchase the plastic or paper bats on Amazon.
Below are just a few that I found on Pinterest that I thought were easy 
additions to our homes. 



You can add them anywhere in your home.
Adding just a few or a whole pack. 


The above one would be easy and you could cut out the bats 
making them a bit bigger than the smaller ones like below. 



I like the one above with just a few stuck onto a cutting board,
or below with just a few scattered around the wreath. 
I will be putting up my Halloween decor tomorrow and the next day and will be adding my bats so stay tuned to see where I add mine 
around my home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..