Sunday, September 17, 2023

Tricks and Treats


Time for some Tricks and Treats!
How about we try some Halloween treats for you to make.
I picked up a package of double stuff oreos, you can also
find single packages or oreos too.  I know some of the preschools and schools in our area don't allow treats that have been homemade and only allow treats that have been bought and individually wrapped.
So you will need just one cookie per treat. 
Start with some cello (i found mine at the Dollar Tree)


Wrap up each of your cookies and for the prepackaged
ones still cover them as well........


Once you have tied the ends off prepare to add the stamped
Stamp the cute Halloween faces on separate pieces of paper,
cut them out.  I used the basic gray stamp pad for the vampire head


I used googlie eyes and pink chalk to give them some rosy cheeks.   
Use stampin dimensioans   Super cute wouldn't you say?
The haunted house also comes in this set and looks cute
 decorated.                                                 

You can view the stamp set here  HERE

Give these a try and send me your pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..