Saturday, September 9, 2023

White Pumpkins




Happy Saturday!
I found these cute little white ceramic pumpkins
at Michael's. So cute and fallish. 
I picked up 10 of them to be able to gift at my women's group which is preparing to start up in the next few weeks.


So I got on Pinterest to find an image with a verse to attach to these pumpkins.   I found the one above and the neat thing is that you can find these images that are freebies to print out. 



These ceramic pumpkins are small therefore
the little card attachment should be small.
I cut them at 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" and tucked them
right up under the stem of the top portion of the
pumpkin. 




I love the fall colors of the image. 


Below are all the ones I put together to gift.
I hope you go grab some pumpkins before they are all gone. 
Run don't walk! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..