Thursday, September 21, 2023

Fall Vignette


Happy thursday!
Wow! The week has gotten away with me.
I was able to put together some fall decor on my table
before I had a creative class yesterday,  it's been THAT busy.


I found these beautiful "picks" which are dried flowers sold
at stores,  these I found at Hobby Lobby. 
 Reasonably priced at $3.99 a pick



The pick I chose has the pumpkin attached and all the dried goods too.
I also picked up some leaves to scatter around the table.
The candle sticks and led lights were found at Home Goods. 



The dried grass is from my yard.
Last year I was cutting my zebra grass back and threw
the stems into the garage only to find them a week later.
The seeds had sprouted into these gorgeous plumes!
So now I have been cutting them and drying them for decor use.
What an amazing find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..