Saturday, September 30, 2023

Ghostly Fun!


First off,  can we just get a little excited about ALL the cute ghost trending again this year for Halloween?  They are adorable!
I have seen alot of the Halloween ghost decor in pink this year too.
Not a big fan of the pink, tend to lean into the neutrals, but if I were younger I might.
Anyway, ode to the ghost,  this paper is sadly retired but I couldn't resist to bring it out of the vault. 


If you don't have the paper you can use the layout of this card and hand cut a ghost or check in your stash to see if you have another ghost to use.  This layout is super easy and can be adapted to any card type. 


Have you started to make Halloween cards or decoarated?
Love to hear what you're doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..