Monday, January 11, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 121


Mojo Monday's 121 sketch, today's card
is made wtih Stampin Up's pretty Night
and Day paper that I have added some pink
to by using a dauber. Ink up your dauber and
gently rub the color onto the paper. I have used
the technique on the center image as well.
I didn't have a pink ribbon to match so I took
a very light pink ribbon and used the dauber
again to rub the pink ink right onto the ribbon
so it would match. If you have already seen
this technique then it is old hat for you! If
not start matching your ribbons to your
creations! xoxo
*** Side Note: I will post the template for
the Naughty Nice card later today!
Didn't know it would be a hit gals! ****





5 comments:

  1. Way over the top beautiful! Love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the sketch!! Great color combo;D

    Hugs, Gina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...breath-taking! Colors are wonderful and the card is really eye-appealing.

    Debra
    (Conroe, TX)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I just love the color combo!! Great sparkle and fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... Love the way your Mojo Monday card turned out. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..