Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 3 of Love Sparkles and More Owls!


Yes I seem to be on an Owl roll! I just love them!
This card again is made with all the pieces in the
Love Sparkles kit. I'm tellin you, you can make
ALOT of cards out of these kits, not just for
scrappin! The owl is made with the large circle
punched out in chocolate chip and the inner pink
body is punch out of the large oval punch in pretty
in pink. Her head is the label punch in chocolate, the
wings are from the kit but could also be punched from
the scallop punch and then cut in half. The beak is
a hand cut small diamond folded in half. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the owl. Might have it try it out later today. I've dedicated the day to just stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this is the cutest owl ever!! Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..